TED1: Various Artists- Action!
A complete Midlands affair, this charity album for The West Midlands Children’s Hospice featured artists from the area to bring together an eclectic album. From the reggae sounds of UB40, through to the electronic rock of The Tandy Morgan band, this album brings together the finest local musicians to create a wonderful collection of songs. This album showed just how music could come together to support a good cause and produce something of pure quality at the same time.
For fans of: Electric Light Orchestra, Magnum, UB40
- UB40/CBSO: Orchestral Dub
- The Moody Blues: Gemini Dream
- Joan Armatrading: What Do Boys Dream
- Stephen Duffy: The World At Large
- Magnum: On A Storyteller’s Night
- The Tandy Morgan Band: Action!
- Roy Wood: Green Glass Windows
- Ruby Turner: Still On My Mind
- Steve Gibbons: Love And Peace
- Giltrap: Red Letter Day
- The Tandy Morgan Band: Action! (Instrumental)